Are you aged 11-17? Do you need funding for developing your skills, achieving your goals, personal development …..
To apply for funding please read the guidance notes and download the application for below
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To support your application please supply us with as much information as you possibly can. Please use additional paper to support your application if you need to!
- To apply you must be aged 11 – 17 years old and you must live in the Stretford or Gorse Hill area.
Individuals can apply for up to £150, and groups (more that 3 young people) can apply for up to £250.
- To support your application you will need to provide quotes and estimates for the items you would like to purchase.
- If you are successful you are not automatically guaranteed the full amount of funding requested.
- If your application form meets our criteria we will invite you to present your ideas to our team and tell us more about how the funding will help you.
- If you are successful, we will confirm this in writing and one of our team will call you to discuss how the payment will be made into your bank account.
- You will need to come back 6 weeks following receiving the money to show the team how you have spent the money and the ways it has helped you to progress and develop. You must also provide receipts for all the funding you have spent.
- If your application is not successful don’t be too disheartened – You can always come into see the dragons to discuss how you can improve your application and you can keep applying!
- If you need any help filling in your application please call our team of friendly young dragons who will be happy to help and support you.
WHAT WE WILL NOT FUND
- Driving Lessons
- The purchase of electronic devices
- Any staffing or management costs
- Any illegal activity
- Any activity that takes place during school hours
- Projects run only by adults for young people